I was using two blogs...one to write about the Reds, the other about me. I rarely actually blog, so I am just combining them here. So sometimes this will be about the Reds, sometimes just my life.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Round Tripper Reviews: Doctor Who S1E6 Dalek

Doctor Who Season 1 Episode 6: Dalek


Lunch today was another episode of Doctor Who to continue watching the show. So today was the episode Dalek. In case you need it:


Thoughts:

  • Good episode, kept me interested 
  • I didn't expect the end, which is a good thing
  • I'm not sure what I think of the new addition to the cast (nor how long he will last)...I kind of like the idea of a two person cast with rotating (and occasionally repeating) guest stars. Who knows if this is a permanent or temporary thing. 
  • My knowledge of the Daleks before this episode was limited to "villains from Doctor Who."  Now I know a bit more...though I'm sure that this is not the last we will see of them, even if this was the "last Dalek."  In a show about time travel there are always ways to make things happen. 
  • Both the Doctor and Rose were good characters in this episode, and the collector guy was a good foil/villain character. 
More when I watch again, whenever that is.  May try to watch the next episode this week, it may wait until next week...or month.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment