I was using two blogs...one to write about the Reds, the other about me. I rarely actually blog, so I am just combining them here. So sometimes this will be about the Reds, sometimes just my life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thoughts From Third: Buddy TV List

So....I had trouble deciding what this fit under, but I decided it was Thoughts From Third.  Or "JS is taking a day to say which females on TV he thinks is hot" but that's a really long title...so let's stay with Thoughts from Third, shall we?


So...Buddytv.com (which I don't believe I've ever visited before today) came out with their list of "TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2010".  It's a pretty good list, but I picked the 15 I think should be higher on the list.  Not that I have the ranking they SHOULD be...just I think they are my top 15.  So, I will share here with art (not the pics they use, which aren't all flattering.  Basically, I'll put the number they had the person and name, etc how they have it, then a picture.  I may comment on some...but not sure how many.  Anyway...here is my list for no other reason then, well...why not?




#99 Tina Fey, 30 Rock





Really...is anyone surprised I like the Geek look?




#98 Lea Michele, Glee

She's just really cute.


#82 Alyson Hannigan, How I Met Your Mother


Cute redhead...are you surprised?

#81 Emily Deschanel, Bones

Sometimes it's all about the eyes.  I found a picture with her also amazingly cute sister Zooey.  


#63 Sarah Lancaster, Chuck

Here is why I don't say sexiest...I say hot or cute.  She is just adorable.


#49 Allison Mack, Smallville


Chloe (her character) is just amazingly cute.  I always like her more than Lana or Lois on the show.




#35 Julia Stiles, Dexter


This one goes way back and I think has more to do with her intelligence, or at the least perceived intelligence.

#30 Laura Vandervoort, V


She's Supergirl...what do you expect??

#29 Cassidy Freeman, Smallville

Another cute redhead.  You know...there needs to be more.

#21 Olivia Wilde, House


Like I said...sometimes it's all about the eyes.  

#17 Erica Durance, Smallville


She's no Chloe...but she IS Lois Lane.

#11 Jennifer Morrison, How I Met Your Mother and House


Once again...adorably cute.

#10 Heather Morris, Glee


As you can tell, sometimes the character they play adds something.  Most definitely true here.  

#5 Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory


Funny story...I thought she was just the SECOND cutest on her first big TV show...Amy Davidson was much cuter.  

Amy Davidson, for reference:


Yeah...cute redhead trumps cute blonde.  

And the final person I think is rated too low???

#1 Yvonne Strahovski, Chuck


How can you be #1 and still be ranked too low???  When you are as cute, beautiful, stunning, etc. as Yvonne Strahovski.  

Funny thing...none of the Divas from WWE were on the list.  I would possibly add one or two.  

Anyway....there is my Thoughts from Third Base on Buddy TV's list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment