I was using two blogs...one to write about the Reds, the other about me. I rarely actually blog, so I am just combining them here. So sometimes this will be about the Reds, sometimes just my life.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happenings from Home: Couldn't Sleep

This is partially a test post, partially a way to introduce a new feature on the blog. 

We already have my comments on various news stories (Thoughts from Third) and my rants and ramblings on different topics (Sermons from Second).  Now the third-Happenings from Home.  This will just be updates of things going on in life or with whatever I’m doing.  It could be a simple picture, or it could be a full out story.

I’m introducing this now for one simple reason…I’m going to NYC for the Quidditch World Cup this weekend!  As I get chances I’ll post a quick blog on what’s happening at the cup.  The website is down until this evening (http://www.internationalquidditch.org/), I’m sure because of increased traffic. 

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, thought it was 7:30, and couldn’t get back to sleep.  So…long day ahead.  However, I’ll try to keep people updated on here (even with some bad pics from my phone) as we embark on this awesome trip!  Also, I know have a new feature to occasionally update on life. 

I’ve been thinking of writing a few reviews…but haven’t basically because I haven’t thought of an alliterated name for them.  Run-Scoring Reviews?  It can’t be anything to do with first base…I’m a single short of a cycle.  Repeat-Double Reviews?  Not sure.  I just know it has to have alliteration.  The At-Bat Analysis?  Who knows.  Suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment