I was using two blogs...one to write about the Reds, the other about me. I rarely actually blog, so I am just combining them here. So sometimes this will be about the Reds, sometimes just my life.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thoughts from Third Base: Movie Trailer Edition!

So...a TON of trailers/extended previews for movies and TV shows have hit recently!  I'll put them here and give my thoughts!

Only one place to start:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
Friday, November 19, 2010



I already have my tickets.  I'll be there Saturday.  I expect good things from this movie, and thing the 7th movies will be the best of the series.

Winnie The Pooh
July 15, 2011



I have been a Winnie the Pooh fan my whole life.  The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Pooh's Grand Adventure. The Tigger Movie. Piglet's Big Move. Pooh's Heffalump Movie. I love them all.  I wish I OWNED them all...Pooh's Grand Adventure is right there with the 3 Mighty Ducks Movies as most desired DVDs I haven't purchased yet.  I fully expect to enjoy this one as well.

Green Lantern
June 17th, 2011




I am so VERY excited for this movie.  I love me some Superman, Batman, etc.  But I cannot wait to see Green Lantern and Flash movies.  A Wonder Woman and Firestorm movie would also rock!  (For those wondering, I have no hope for a Nightwing movie.  Regarding the GL movie, however...this trailer gives me a Geekgasm.  It is AWESOME!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
December 10, 2010

Trailer 1:



Trailer 2:



Disney did a great job with The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. Prince Caspian wasn't memorable but wasn't bad...it's just not as strong of a book.  Fox picked up the rights after Disney let them go.  Dawn Treader is one of the best books in the series and I think will make a good movie.  The only question I have is...where do they go from here?  I would guess The Silver Chair.  I don't think the will do The Magician's Nephew or A Horse and His Boy.  That only leaves The Last Battle.  It'll be interesting to see what Fox decides on.

Red Riding Hood
March 2011



Yesterday I said I thought this could be decent.  Then I actually watched the trailer.  I'm not as sure now.  I think this may get a DVD viewing at best.  Amanda Seyfried is a talented actress...I hate to see her wasting her time in things like this and Jennifer's Body.


The Smurfs



Ok...so...I questioned this one.  However, I loved The Smurfs and NPH is in it...so I may give it a shot.  Of course, I havent' seen either Chipmunks movies yet, so who knows...



As for TV Trailers:


Teen Wolf
I'm not really sure; MTV



This is clearly a re-imagining and not a remake.  After watching this...I'm not sold on it.  I don't think it is going to be horrible, necessarily...just don't know that it will be good either.

Young Justice
November 26, 2010 on  Cartoon Network



This I'm excited for.  I enjoyed the Teen Titans cartoon, but am more excited for this.  I just wish they had included some of the female Titans in the preview.  I'm guessing they get added after a couple of episodes.  I'm excited for this.

There are more, but really that is enough for today!  I hope you enjoyed your time trailer watching with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment