I was using two blogs...one to write about the Reds, the other about me. I rarely actually blog, so I am just combining them here. So sometimes this will be about the Reds, sometimes just my life.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thoughts from Third Base: November 16, 2010

The Quidditch World Cup Blog still is coming, I hope.  For now...

DVR Playground (whatever that is...too lazy to look) feels that Michael Rosenbaum (and other acting types) should take a page out of Teri Hatcher's book and give back to the franchise's that made them.  I won't lie...I hope Rosenbaum comes back...I wish he would come back for at least 6 to wrap the series.  However...not sure how likely that is.



Smallville really is an amazing show.  It's the best superhero TV show created.  The tenth season has been a tour de AWESOME.  However, since the CW has decided this is the last season (I'm glad they had notice, so they could write a final season...I'm not ready to say goodbye though...) Warner Brothers is looking for what to do next.

I guess their choice is natural.  However, if they don't expand past just Batman, this could get boring.  Batman is an amazing superhero...but needs the supporting cast to thrive.

Former (now) Red Wladimir Balentin is going to Japan.  He was really a AAAA player (a player too good for AAA, the top minor league but not good enough for the majors) so Japan should be good for him.

Ok...this headline just made me laugh because I'm still 12...  I do have a bobblehead of him.

Normally I agree with this blogger, but I have to disagree here.  It's the fear of change/change is bad idea, which I disagree with.  I think this could be a good change for baseball.

My second favorite band has totally changed directions.  Saving Jane is no more, now giving birth to Union Rose.  They have some good songs already, so give them a chance.  I'm glad I like different types of music  (They went from almost Pop-Punk to Country, both of which I like.)

I think I like the old version more.

Walking Dead already gets a season 2.  That makes me happy.  I am losing Smallville, but get more of Dead as well as Haven.

This could be good:



Can't wait for this movie:



This could be ok:



I still CANNOT wait for this game.



So...we're now going to have THREE Wizard World Cons in Ohio.

And...that's good for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment